Thursday, May 20, 2010


(1) My Favorite Geology Topic This Year Was Rocks and Minerals Because Its Interesting To Me How Rocks Have Variety In Color, Luster, and Etc. It Reminds Me Of The Variety Of Humans.

(2) My Faveorite Meterology Topic Was Learning About Topographic Maps Because While Learning The Map I Also Learned Where My States Are. [even though i should of been known that information.]

(3) My Favorite Astronomy Topic Was Planets Because It Thrilling To Learn How The Planets Aer Split Into Two Groups [jovian and terrestrial] and How They Have Their Own Charateristics Just Like Humans.

(4) I Believe I Deserve...A 93% Because I Worked To My Fullest Potential And Tried My Best. I Even Wrote Down The Questions I Got Wrong On The Pre- Final Exam So That I Could And Prevent From Missing Those Questions Wrong Again. I Also Completed The Crosswords Which Helped Alot In Some Areas Of My Knowledge. I Wish I Would Have Been Able To Write Down All The Questions I Got Wrong On The Pre-Final Exam. But I Didn't Have Enough Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment