Friday, April 30, 2010

Aliens! [idhfauejd]

(1) The Four Ways To Detect A Planet Are: Radical Velocity, Astonomy, Transit Method, Optical Detection.
(2) The One That Makes The Most Sense To Me Is Optical Detection. It Basically Puts a Thing In Front On The Sun That Blocks The Light And It Reveals Hidden Planets.
(3) The Concept Of The Goldilocks Zone Is That This Area Is Just Right. Its Not Too Cold And Its Not To Hot.
(4) If Gilese 581c Did Have Human-Life Then It Would Not Only Just Be Water But There WOuld Soon Be Human Made Land. And It Would Look Similar To Our Planet, Earth. And I Believe It Would Act As Earth Too. Im Not Soo Sure If It Would Be Intlligent Or Not Because There COuld Be A Lot Advantages And Disadvantages Follwed By This.
(5) Umm...Im Not Sure If I Believe In Aliens Or Not. Because Scientist Have Excellent Arguments About Both Sides. But If I Had To Chose, I Would Say That I Dont Believe They Exist Because I Dont Think There Could Be Life On Any Other Planet Besides Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment